4/08/2011

Out of the void

My suspicion is that I am probably tired....maybe....first I crave chocolate and then I think how excellent it would be to have a nice cold beer.I have no motivation...I go to the gym to swim but then the hot tub looks better.I feel empty.My mind is tired and try as I may,I cannot muster up even one whisper of," dear God","blessed be","help"....
There is a void I feel....I always heard that the void was the place God must fill...yet we fill it with other things with no room for God...
but if God is everywhere,isn't God in the void too?
around the corner for coffee at the market.....
a ride through the hilly cemetery on my bicycle to see my folks.....
feeling the vibration of the plants in the greenhouse.....
home.....
in the icons on the wall of the auto repair shop where I sit while my car is being worked on.....
in the moonlight,in the sunlight....
in the music I listen to and the songs I sing.....
God is certainly there and........
God is within....
pulsing through my veins,breathing in my lungs...
looking through my eyes,speaking with my voice...
In the corners of my dreams...
God is here....
I feel alone....yet I am never too far from myself....and neither is God.

No comments: